2D Digital Imaging
- Digital Panoramic Radiograph
- Digital TMJ lateral tomogram (Open/Closed)
- Digital Cephalometric Radiograph
- Lateral Cephalometric Radiograph with soft tissue profile
- Postero-anterior Cephalometric Radiograph
- Face scanning (3D face photo)
Digital Panoramic Radiograph
Panoramic Radiograph allows examination of upper and lower jaws.
It is useful in assessment of unerupted wisdom teeth, TMJ, before orthodontic treatment and preliminary evaluation of the teeth and jaw bone.
Digital TMJ lateral tomogram (Open/Closed)
Lateral Cephalometric Radiograph with soft tissue profile
Postero-anterior Cephalometric Radiograph
CBCT allows examination of patient in the 3 dinemsions which improves the accuracy of diagnosis and improves the success of treatment plan.
CBCT is helpful in dental implant planning, root canal treatmnet, abscess detection and TMJ examination.